Monday, March 10, 2014

Ecological Footprint: End of the Quarter

What are my results at the end of this quarter?


My new ecological footprint is 3.66 Earths vs 5.74 from before

Does this accurately reflect my efforts? 

Rather than saying this reflects my efforts, I think it just reflects my knowledge gain. This time I understood better what I was (or wasn't) checking off in the quiz and it also helped me come up with some more accurate figures. Since I am graduating at the end of this year, I'm also unsure if I'll be able to continue the same practices that I set during this quarter, since my housing situation will most likely be changing. In other words, the goals I set were applicable to my current lifestyle but they might not necessarily be applicable to my next. I would like to take the new insights that I have gained wherever I go.

1 comment:

  1. Vicki -- congratulations, this is a significant reduction! I hope you are able to take some of these new habits with you and spread the word about our consumption behaviors! 50/50 points

    ReplyDelete